Cagliari and Its 7 Hills and Market
Cagliari, the city of the thousand wonders!
Like Rome, Lisbon, Prague and Istambul, itwas born on seven limestone hills with seven differentdistrict.
In comparison with the walking tour in Castello, the most ancient district, this is a360 degree journey, to know deeper this wonderful place kissed by sun, wind and water: the Necropolis of Tuvixeddu, Sant’Elia, Monte Urpino and San Michele. We will also try to spot pink flamingoes from a closer distance!
An original journey with a short stop to the Market of San Benedetto for a local, delicious tasting!*
*As an alternative, Sunday mornings we will stop at the open air Market Sant’Elia.
What does the excursion include?
- certified tour guide
- pick-up Hotel in South Sardinia
- Languages: english, german, spanish, french, russian
- Little tasting included
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing, suitable for the season.
- Comfortable shoes.
Book your excursion
Fill out the form entering all the data and we will give you confirmation of availability.
Large group or special needs?
No worries, you can request a custom quote.
PRICE AND CONDITIONS
• Insurance included
• Kids up to 4 free. We arrange family discounts
• Entrance fees to museum or archeological sites are included. Snacks or tasting if written in the description.