House of the anciest crafts and Salvatore (Nuxis)
Salvatore and the House Museum of the old crafts
This journeywill lead you to Nuxis, a little town in the mining area of Sulcis. Nuxis means “walnuts place”, for their abundance in the past.
Salvatore is a man with great manual skills and passion for our tradition and he will drive us back to the old times.
His House Museum is a fascinating time machine where the Master will show us how our grandparents used to make flour, weave with the loom, make pottery, baskets and much more!
What does the excursion include?
- certified tour guide
- pick-up Hotel in South Sardinia
- Languages: english, german, spanish, french, russian
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing, suitable for the season.
- Comfortable shoes.
Book your excursion
Fill out the form entering all the data and we will give you confirmation of availability.
Large group or special needs?
No worries, you can request a custom quote.
PRICE AND CONDITIONS
• Insurance included
• Kids up to 4 free. We arrange family discounts
• Entrance fees to museum or archeological sites are included. Snacks or tasting if written in the description.