Cooking class and lunch
Although life goes faster and faster in Sardinia we still find the right time and energy to cook fresh and genuine food!
During this day spent together we will shop all the ingredients we need at the famous market San Benedetto in Cagliari and reach a good cook for an interesting cooking lesson. We will learn to make the typical pasta “malloreddus” or “culurgiones” or bread, or a typical fish or meat dish that we will eat afterwards!
You will experience something unique, unforgettable and heatfelt in a private house among chatting, laughing and good wine. Besides the good memories you will take with you a know-how you can use once at your home!
What does the excursion include?
- cooking lesson
- pick-up Hotel in South Sardinia
- certified tour guide
- languages: english, german, spanish, french, russian
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing, suitable for the season
- Comfortable shoes
Book your excursion
Fill out the form entering all the data and we will give you confirmation of availability.
Large group or special needs?
No worries, you can request a custom quote.
PRICE AND CONDITIONS
• Insurance included
• Kids up to 4 free. We arrange family discounts
• Entrance fees to museum or archeological sites are included. Snacks or tasting if written in the description.