Walking tour ancient Cagliari and market
Cagliari is the capital of Sardinia and an evocative place.
An easy and unusual walking through the lanes of Castello, heart of Cagliari, to discover its history, its most impressive corners and some bizzarre people who have chosen the most ancient district to express their own art.
We will then reach San Benedetto Market, one of the most vibrant place in the morning with a huge variety of fresh fish, colors, smells, voices, to enjoy a little tasting experience of local products!
What does the excursion include?
- certified tour guide
- pick-up Hotel in South Sardinia
- Languages: english, german, spanish, french, russian
- Little tasting included
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing, suitable for the season.
- Comfortable shoes.
Book your excursion
Fill out the form entering all the data and we will give you confirmation of availability.
Large group or special needs?
No worries, you can request a custom quote.
PRICE AND CONDITIONS
• Insurance included
• Kids up to 4 free. We arrange family discounts
• Entrance fees to museum or archeological sites are included. Snacks or tasting if written in the description.