Trekking and snorkeling in the ancient Roman street
An easy trekking, for everyone, to follow the traces of an ancient roman street along one of the most incredible coastline trails of South Sardinia: the Mediterranean Scrub perfumes, the blue colour of the sea and its horizons will lead us all the time.
We will have one refreshing stop to snorkel.
What does the excursion include?
- certified tour guide
- pick-up Hotel in South Sardinia
- Languages: english, german, spanish, french, russian
- Mask and snorkel
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing, suitable for the season.
- Anti-slip shoes
Book your excursion
Fill out the form entering all the data and we will give you confirmation of availability.
Large group or special needs?
No worries, you can request a custom quote.
PRICE AND CONDITIONS
• Insurance included
• Kids up to 4 free. We arrange family discounts
• Entrance fees to museum or archeological sites are included. Snacks or tasting if written in the description.