Trekking and snorkeling Porto Pino
An easy trekking, for everyone, to discover the wild promontory of Porto Pino walking and swimming.
An evocative natural habitat in the south-west coast of Sardinia where sea, lagoons, sand dunes and flora live in harmony.
From the lagoon and the harbour we will enter a perfumed pine tree forest that faces the sea, reach some ruins of the Second World War and amazing bays where we will plunge into the clean tourquoise waters.
We provide you with the snorkeling gear for free!
What does the excursion include?
- certified tour guide
- pick-up Hotel in South Sardinia
- Languages: english, german, spanish, french, russian
- Mask and snorkel included
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing, suitable for the season.
- Comfortable, anti-slip shoes.
Book your excursion
Fill out the form entering all the data and we will give you confirmation of availability.
Large group or special needs?
No worries, you can request a custom quote.
PRICE AND CONDITIONS
• Insurance included
• Kids up to 4 free. We arrange family discounts
• Entrance fees to museum or archeological sites are included. Snacks or tasting if written in the description.