Trekking and snorkeling in Chia and Capo Spartivento
An easy trekking, for everyone, to discover one the most fascinating area of Chia.
From Cala Cipolla bay we reach Capo Spartivento’s lighthouse and an ancient semaphore from where we can enjoy a marvellous view on the sea, dunes, lagoon, the green of the Mediterranean scrub and little bays with cristal water where you’ll have the chance to snorkel and swim!
We provide you with the snorkeling gear for free!
What does the excursion include?
- certified tour guide
- pick-up Hotel in South Sardinia
- Languages: english, german, spanish, french, russian
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing, suitable for the season.
- Anti-slip shoes
Book your excursion
Fill out the form entering all the data and we will give you confirmation of availability.
Large group or special needs?
No worries, you can request a custom quote.
PRICE AND CONDITIONS
• Insurance included
• Kids up to 4 free. We arrange family discounts
• Entrance fees to museum or archeological sites are included. Snacks or tasting if written in the description.