Wall painting and sculptors in San Sperate, museum town
A half day of Art in San Sperate!
Along its colourful roads we will see its most important and fascinating wall paintings, and we will visit Pinuccio Sciola’s Sound Garden to hear and feel its stones playing sounds, which is a great emotion!
Finally we will be hosted in a small sculptor’s lab where a friend will show us how he animates the stone and tell us more about his art and life.
San Sperate is only 20 km far away from Cagliari, famous for its wall paintings that tell us about its people and life and for its vibrant and cultural atmosphere that brought Pinuccio Sciola more than 50 years ago.
With an agricultural vocation, San Sperate is also known for its genuine products, above all juicy, sweet peaches and oranges.
What does the excursion include?
- certified tour guide
- pick-up Hotel in South Sardinia
- Languages: english, german, spanish, french, russian
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing, suitable for the season.
- Comfortable shoes.
Book your excursion
Fill out the form entering all the data and we will give you confirmation of availability.
Large group or special needs?
No worries, you can request a custom quote.
PRICE AND CONDITIONS
• Insurance included
• Kids up to 4 free. We arrange family discounts
• Entrance fees to museum or archeological sites are included. Snacks or tasting if written in the description.