Sardinian dinner and party in a private house
When we celebrate we always eat together with joy the food made by the women’s wise hands and the so called “proceddu”, the suckling pig roasted on a slow open fire by the men among a glass of wine or a fresh beer.
In some places celebrations still go with the traditional music played by the organetto and launeddas (our typical instruments), singing and traditional dances.
We organise a traditional dinner in a private house where you will be greeted by the owners, who have also cooked the food you will eat, so that you will experience something close and unforgettable!
What does the excursion include?
- Typical dinner
- Traditional music and dance
- certified tour guide
- pick-up Hotel in South Sardinia
- languages: english, german, spanish, french, russian
What to bring
Book your excursion
Fill out the form entering all the data and we will give you confirmation of availability.
Large group or special needs?
No worries, you can request a custom quote.
PRICE AND CONDITIONS
• Insurance included
• Kids up to 4 free. We arrange family discounts
• Entrance fees to museum or archeological sites are included. Snacks or tasting if written in the description.