Nora ancient Roman city
2000 years ago Nora was a blooming city of the Great Roman Empire and Sardinia its main granary.
Facing the sea, the city was first a phoenician harbour and was occupied by many domination:
immersed in a fascinating scenery and walking along the ancient streets you will discover the history of this city.
What does the excursion include?
- certified tour guide
- pick-up Hotel in South Sardinia
- Languages: english, german, spanish, french, russian
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing, suitable for the season.
- Comfortable shoes.
Book your excursion
Fill out the form entering all the data and we will give you confirmation of availability.
Large group or special needs?
No worries, you can request a custom quote.
PRICE AND CONDITIONS
• Insurance included
• Kids up to 4 free. We arrange family discounts
• Entrance fees to museum or archeological sites are included. Snacks or tasting if written in the description.